Screen Printing Machines
Screen Printing Equipment designed by Systec has enhanced the way the industry produces screen printed products. Screen Printing lines engineered by Systec can be configured as cylinder or flat bed systems and enable screen printers to achieve maximum yields. Screen printers are now easily and more efficiently able to handle and create large format work which is too difficult to attempt with more generic screen printing presses. Systec Screen Printing Lines are built precisely to the parameters and specifications to help your production line achieve maximum efficiency.
HOW SCREEN PRINTERS WORK
The screen printing technique can be used on a variety of materials and substrates. It is a method of printing that applies ink onto another medium by the use of a stencil. A typical screen printing process will involve a mesh type of screen, a squeegee and ink.
The screen will hold a stencil like material that will have open and closed areas. The closed areas of the screen blocks the ink and the open areas allow for the ink to flow through. This screen is positioned over the selected material or substrate that is targeted for the selected print. Ink is then applied to the screen surface and the squeegee will begin motion to move the ink into the open areas of the screen.
Depending on your production lines or desired end product, your screen printing process could continue to a type of contact dryer, uv dryer, slitting machine, laminator or another type of finishing option.
BENEFITS OF SYSTEC SCREEN PRINTERS
- Modular design allows for flexibility to add on options
- Printing speed and length are adjustable
- Screen can be positioned electronically instead of manually which allows for greater precision
- Spacing between prints can be as little as 1 mm.
- Material tension can be controlled by vacuum controls
- Electronic control of squeegee pressure
- Easy operator controls
- Electronic controls for all settings
- Elimination of time consuming manual adjustments
- Automated stretch or shrink compensation during printing
- Dynamic web positioning of the material +/- 0.1 mm
- Web guide system that controls the web position side to side prior to printing
For more information on how Systec can provide a solution for your specific needs, please contact us by filling out our ‘Contact Form’ or call us today +49 (0) 521 7702889-0